NLP for Sales
Duration: 1 Day
Delivery: For organisations / groups in house
In recent years, technology has radically transformed the sales role – dramatically increasing competition, reducing the barriers to entry and squeezing margins. Making yourself stand out from the crowd and ensuring that you can be heard above the noise is now more important than ever. What better way to differentiate yourself from your competition than by building long-term, mutually-rewarding relationships with your clients?
NLP, used in a sales context, can empower you to do just that. NLP or neuro-linguistic programming will change the way you operate in, and think about, the world around you. You will radically improve your ability to create long-lasting relationships based on trust and integrity.
- Identify quickly the key values of each potential customer
- Learn how to read body language and read ‘between the lines’ – What is your customer really saying?
- Know the right questions to ask, and when and how to ask to ask them
- Understand how to satisfy this customer most effectively
- Help your customer to make the right decision for them
- Present facts in a way that is tailored to suit each individual customer
- Encourage two-way trust and communication with your customer
- Understand,respect and accommodate the customer’s decision making process
The effectiveness of this approach to selling is established through formal research. University studies in France showed that just one of these skills used on its own increased sales results by 17%. Imagine the effect that combining these skills could have on your sales performance!
Who can our NLP for Sales Courses help?
Our NLP for Sales courses can assist any person who is involved in sales – whether sales professionals, sales directors, telesales, sales advisors, the self-employed, interviewees who need to sell themselves to land the job – this list is endless
- Establishing and Maintaining Rapport
- Communicating Effectively
- Fact Finding and Asking the Right Questions
- Language Patterns for Influence and Persuasion
- Using NLP Anchoring
- Buying Patterns
- Handling Objections
Should you wish to organise our NLP for Sales Training course as a bespoke training course for your organisation, please contact us today for a tailored proposal and quotation or call us on 01565 759893.
Watt Works are based in the North West and cover areas such as Cheshire, Manchester, North Wales, Liverpool and Lancashire, and are happy to deliver in-house training courses nationwide.
View our payment terms and conditions here.