NLP for Customer Service
Dates: 18th – 19th June 2013
Delivery: Open Course for individuals or in-house option available for organisations
Duration: 2 days
Location: Booths Hall, Knutsford, Cheshire
Price: £520.00 (exc. VAT)
BOOK ONLINE TODAY
Our NLP Skills for Customer Service course examines how NLP concepts and approaches can augment interactions between your people and your customers, leading to more sales and increased customer satisfaction.
In the modern world customers in most sectors have a considerable variety of choice as to who they select to supply the goods and services that they desire. In attracting new customers and retaining existing business, the provision of satisfying customer experiences can be a critical factor.
- Build powerful rapport
- Understand a customer’s core needs
- Look deeper at meanings behind customer body language and words
- Increase empathy and insight
- Deal with any customer dissatisfaction effectively
- Communicate more effectively with customers from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Increase trust in the relationship
- Find positive resolutions to complaints
- Manage own emotions more effectively
- Be more resourceful and comfortable when dealing with customers
- Increase overall customer satisfaction
- Increase employee job satisfaction
Not only are these customer service skills fantastic for situations where there is already conflict – they can also build effective customer service skills to avoid conflict in the first place.
Who does our NLP for Customer Service course help?
Anybody who is in a customer facing role and may have to deal with customer requests and complaints, whether in person or over the phone such as customer service representatives, sales-people, team leaders, HR professionals and anyone who wishes to be able to interact more effectively with a diverse range of other people and create mutually satisfying professional relationship
- NLP Pre-suppositions
- Building rapport through verbal and non-verbal means
- What does a customer really want?
- Filtering for important values
- How do you look from their side of the counter?
- Noticing and managing your state
- Conflict resolution processes
- Developing flexibility of response
- Recognising Meta-programmes and using them to connect, communicate and persuade
Should you wish to organise our 2 day NLP in Customer Services course as a bespoke training course for your organisation, please contact us today for a tailored proposal and quotation or call us on 10565 759893.
Watt Works are based in the North West and cover areas such as Cheshire, Manchester, North Wales, Liverpool and Lancashire, and are happy to deliver in-house training courses nationwide.
View our payment terms and conditions here.