Dates: 29th May 2013
Delivery: Open Course for individuals or in-house option available for organisations
Duration: 1 day
Location: Booths Hall, Knutsford, Cheshire
Price: £310.00 (exc. VAT)
BOOK ONLINE TODAY
Our Motivation Skills training course provides a thorough grounding in the use of motivational concepts and approaches designed to enable you and your staff and colleagues to engage in your activities with a greater sense of enthusiasm and commitment.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand and apply what modern research tells us about motivating people
- Appreciate the strengths but also the limitations of purely materialistic motivational approaches
- Recognise the individuality of motivational responses and that ‘one size does not fit all’
- Obtain an understanding of Meta-programmes
- See how language and behaviour indicates the best ways on how to motivate that person
- Create motivation strategies that really work!
The course is designed to convey principles and techniques that are based upon a modern understanding of the subject, rather than relying on conventional notions that people are solely motivated by material rewards, such as pay increases, commission and bonuses. Although such incentives certainly have their place, it is clear that they do not fully explain – or engage – human motivation and enthusiasm. Motivating people to perform to their potential requires a greater degree of skill, flexibility and understanding and this course is designed to deliver just that.
Who will Motivation Skills help?
Enhancing skills in motivation will assist Business Analysts, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Change Managers, Change Agents, Senior Managers and anyone who wants to radically improve either their own motivation or the motivation of their team.
- The pitfalls of using money as a motivator
- Understanding and pacing the values of your people
- Corporate alignment for motivation
- Connection to beneficiaries – how a personal, tangible connection can engage motivation
- Motivational Transduction – how to dovetail outcomes
- Recognising Meta-programmes and using them to motivate and inspire
In House Motivation Courses
Should you wish to organise our 1 day Motivation Skills Course as a bespoke training course for your organisation, please contact us today for a tailored proposal and quotation or call us on 01565 759893.
Watt Works are Motivation Skills experts based in the North West and cover areas such as Cheshire, Manchester, North Wales, Liverpool and Lancashire, and are happy to deliver in-house training courses nationwide.
View our payment terms and conditions here.