Our bespoke management development training and courses are designed for organisations to achieve fundamental changes in the way senior managers view and perceive the world, while creating significant enhancement in their leadership capabilities and delivering major improvements in performance.
Much of management education has changed little since the 1950s and 60s – a time when the world changed significantly more slowly than it does today. Leadership in the 21st century requires a different approach.
The idea of learning organisations has been around since the 1970s, although very few organisations have yet been able to properly create the culture, processes and practices that embody the learning organisation. It is not surprising that many of our mental models have also changed little since this time.
New Ways of Working, Thinking and Managing
A number of fundamental shifts are currently taking place in the world of management and management development. Significant changes are taking place within such major areas as organisational structures, working practices, collaboration as well as the way in which we obtain, deal with and process information of increasing magnitude. Each of these is having major impacts on the ways in which we work, think and manage.
In addition, disciplines such as systems thinking are attracting increasing attention (particularly in the public sector with rise in the popularity of the work of John Seddon, among others). Management appears to be finally widening its focus of attention to the greater whole.
Leadership is changing. More importantly, the tools you need to lead effectively are also changing.
Part of a Larger Toolkit
Our training services place significant emphasis on the important of course-preparation and course follow-up to ensure our participants integrate as much as possible of what they’ve learnt with us into their daily practices. However, sustainable organisational change and increased capabilities of your senior management team will not arise from the application of a ‘quick-fix’ series of training courses. That’s why our management and leadership development services are fully integrated with our range of other services such as coaching and consulting.
Our Scope of Services
We deliver a wide range of bespoke training and courses for our clients, which can include the following options.
Leadership, Development and Systemic Thinking
- Systems Thinking for Senior Managers (3 Days)
- Leadership Skills (3 Days)
- Leading Change (2 Days)
- Managing Change (2 Days)
- Senior Management Retreat (Depending on Requirements)
- Building High Performance Teams (3 Days)
Change, Facilitation and Creativity
- Essential Facilitation Skills (2 Days)
- Facilitation Practitioner Training (5 Days)
- Essential Creativity Skills Training (2 Days)
- Creativity and Facilitation Skills (5 Days)
- Preparing for Change – for Employees (2 Days)
- Internal Consultancy Skills (4 Days)
- Essential Project Management Skills (2 Days)
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Social Media in the Corporate Landscape (2 Days)
- Blogging for Senior Managers (2 Days)
- Strategic Communications and Communications Planning (2 Days)
- Turbo-Charged Selling with NLP (3 Days)
- Telephone Selling Skills with NLP (2 Days)
- Customer Service Skills Training (2 Days)
- Telephone Customer Service Skills (2 Days)
HR and Management
- Team Leader Training (2 Days)
- Recruitment and Selection (1 Days)
- Interviewing Skills (2 Days)
- The First Time Manager (2 Days)
- Performance Appraisal Skills (2 Days)
- Managing Stress in the Workplace (2 Days)
- Stress Management (2 Days)
- Getting the Edge at Interviews (2 Days)
Personal Development and Performance Enhancement
- Conflict Resolution (2 Days)
- Negotiation Skills (2 Days)
- Influencing Skills (2 Days)
- Dealing With Difficult People (1 Day)
- Assertiveness Skills (2 Days)
- Empowerment and Motivation Skills (2 Days)
- Performance Management (1 Day)
- Presenting Persuasively (2 Days)
- Raise Your Game (3 Days)
- Time Management (2 Days)
- Essential Problem Solving Skills (2 Days)
We work mainly across the North West of England covering Manchester, Stockport, Liverpool, Warrington, Macclesfield, Preston, Sale, Stockport, Birmingham, Stoke, Stafford, Chester and Wrexham etc. spanning the counties of Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cumbria, Flintshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire and West Midlands.
However, we work just about anywhere across the UK … and even internationally. Contact us today if you would like us to put together a tailored training package of courses for your staff.