In-House Training Courses
In House Training Course
At Watt Works we appreciate that you want to have a choice as to how you develop and empower your people.
Many of our clients find that our open access courses are ideal for their needs. Some clients, however, want something a little bit more bespoke and that is why we offer the option of tailor-made, in house training courses.
In House Training and More
We have delivered one-off trainings, repeat trainings and a workshops series for a wide range of organisation sizes, ranging from two-person partnerships up to large multi-nationals. We want to work with you to help you get the results you deserve.
Here are just a few benefits of in house training:
- You call the shots in terms of training dates rather than having to fit in with pre-set dates for our public courses
- The focus and content of the course can be constructed and tailor-made for the needs of your people and your organisation, reflecting your existing skills, challenges, organisational needs and culture
- If you like the look of more than one of our advertised courses and would like a bit of both, we will design a course on a ‘pick-and-mix’ basis, rather than you having to arrange two or more separate trainings
- We can use the training to actively explore and design ways to apply the approaches being learned to your unique organisation. This can often make the learning more ‘real’ and immediately applicable than may be the case when a mixed group of delegates necessitates more generic content
- If you want a bespoke course delivered as an ‘away day’ we can host it at one of our comfortable and fully equipped training venues. You get all the benefits of tailor-made training and the additional advantage of an inspiring and stimulating new environment
- In house training is often more cost-effective. Although we are happy to offer discounts on multiple bookings on our public courses, some clients still find that in-house training gives them the best value for money when allocating their training budget
All of our high-quality training courses can be delivered on an in-house basis and if there is a course area that you can’t see immediately, please contact us to discuss your needs. It may well be that we have the skills and experience to develop a brand new course that precisely matches your requirements. We’ve done it successfully for many other clients and we will be happy to do it for you.
We work just about anywhere across the UK … and even internationally.
Call or contact us today if you would like us to put together a tailored training package of courses for your staff, or you would like a no-obligation exploration of how we can help you get the best out of your people.