Dates: 18th September 2013
Delivery: Open Course for individuals or in-house option available for organisations
Duration: 1 day
Location: Booths Hall, Knutsford, Cheshire
Price: £310.00 (exc. VAT)
BOOK ONLINE TODAY
With Watt Works’ creativity skills training, you’ll not only be able to think creatively, but you’ll also find that you have the enhanced ability to solve everyday problems in structured and useful ways. By the end of this course, you’ll have a powerful methodology and toolkit for individual or group use and be able to confidently lead yourself and others through ideas generation, development, evaluation and selection.
- Gain a broad understanding of creativity and innovation within an individual and organisational context
- Understand your own style preferences for creativity and innovation
- Use a structured approach to creativity and innovation
- Understand and use a variety of creativity techniques for use within problem solving
- Ideas generation, concept development, solution development and implementation
- Understand the potential barriers to creativity and innovation within your own organisation
- Define an appropriate action plan to improve and enhance your creativity and innovation skills on an ongoing basis (and those of your organisation)
Perhaps your organisation is seeking to improve its capacity for innovation? In a recent Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Market survey, 48% of executives cited lack of appropriate personnel as the most significant innovation challenges. Now, take a moment to consider what putting part of your workforce through this course could do for your organisation.
Who will our Creativity Skills Courses help?
Enhanced creativity skills will assist Business Analysts, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Change Managers, Change Agents, Senior Managers and anyone who wants to radically improve either their own capability for creativity or the capacity for creativity and innovation within their department or organisation.
- Introduction to Creativity and Innovation
- Exploration of Innovation Strategies
- The Context of Innovation
- Individual Factors and Styles of Creativity
- A Structured Framework for Creativity
- - Problem Exploration Techniques
- - Ideas GenerationProblem Exploration Techniques
- - Option Selection Techniques
- - Concept Development Techniques
- - Solution Development and Implementation Techniques
- Organisational Factors for Creativity,
- Personal Action Planning for Creativity
In-House Training Courses
Should you wish to organise our 2 day Creativity Skills Course as a bespoke training course for your organisation, please contact us today for a tailored proposal and quotation or call us on 01565 759893.
Creativity Skills Courses are available at foundation level (1 day) and practitioner level (5 days). Alternatively, we offer creativity skills training combined with elements of our facilitation skills training course in a single course (5 days).
Watt Works are training providers based in the North West and cover areas such as Cheshire, Manchester, North Wales, Liverpool and Lancashire, and are happy to deliver in-house training courses nationwide.
View our payment terms and conditions here.