Conflict Resolution Skills
Dates: 7th – 8th May 2013
Delivery: Open Course for individuals or in-house option available for organisations
Duration: 2 days
Location: Booths Hall, Knutsford, Cheshire
Price: £520.00 (exc. VAT)
BOOK ONLINE TODAY
Conflict is an inevitable and natural part of organisational and personal life. How you recognise, manage and deal with conflict will have a significant impact on your performance at work, as well as the performance of the people around you. The responses we have to conflict can have a lasting effect on the quality of our relationships with colleagues, friends and family, so Watt Works have developed a Conflict Resolution Training Course intended to address these specific challenges and equip you with the appropriate conflict resolution skills.
Our conflict resolution skills training can help you to:
- Understand and use a variety of approaches, strategies and techniques to manage and resolve conflict
- Use a variety of approaches to build rapport quickly and successfully
- Recognise the importance of having clear outcomes in any conflict situation
- Manage your personal ‘state’ and remain resourceful during conflict situations
- Evoke the ‘Pygmalion Effect’ to encourage conflict resolution
- Understand the basis of trust and how to begin the process of repairing it
- Demonstrate the successful use of a structured process for resolving conflict
- Understand how to resolve conflict at an organisation level and increase employee engagement
- Use a variety of strategies for effective mediation
- Adopt a structured process for negotiation and a mutual approach to problem-solving
- Deal with difficult personalities such as those who display passive-aggressive behaviour
- Defuse situations using powerful techniques that utilise body language and language for influence.
This 2-day Conflict Resolution training course will provide you with a wide range of powerful and practical techniques and strategies to help you manage conflict within both your working and personal life. You’ll be making real improvements in the quality of your relationships in every aspect of your life. How much of a difference would that make to the quality of your personal and professional life?
Who will get benefits from Conflict Resolution Skills?
HR Managers, Line Managers, Team Leaders, Project Managers, Supervisory Staff, Customer Service Representatives, Change Managers, Change Agents, Senior Managers and anyone who wants to radically improve their ability to resolve conflict within their team, department or organisation.
- The structure of conflict
- Useful presuppositions for resolving conflict
- Healthy and unhealthy responses to conflict
- Self awareness and ‘state’ management
- Phases of Conflict Resolution
- The importance of location and ‘priming’ influences
- Strategies for Managing and Resolving Conflict
- The Importance of Rapport and How to Build It
- Trust and How to Create It and Repair It
- Conflict and the Management of Change
- Conflict within Organisations
- A Process for Mediation
- Strategies for Effective Negotiation
- Defusing Difficult and Volatile Situations
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities
In-House Conflict Resolution Training Courses
Should you wish to organise our 2 day Conflict Resolution Course as a bespoke training course for your organisation, please contact us today for a tailored proposal and quotation or call us on 01565 759893. We are confident that we can tailor make the best conflict resolution skills training for your needs.
Watt Works are Conflict Resolutions experts based in the North West and cover areas such as Cheshire, Manchester, North Wales, Liverpool and Lancashire, and are happy to deliver in-house training courses nationwide.
View our payment terms and conditions here.